Want to manage Database Schedule with UI? Here is Laravel Database Schedule is a package to schedule tasks through a UI dashboard without having to redeploy your application.
But you’ll still need to write the scheduled task commands, once created, you can use the provided
/schedule endpoint to configure a task’s schedule:
- Manage scheduled tasks via a GUI dashboard (create, edit, delete, disable)
- Custom authentication logic for dashboard access using Laravel gates
- Configurable parameters via UI
- Configure Before and after webhook endpoints
- Send task output via email
- See command run history from the dashboard
- Configure job rules for no overlap, executing on one server, run even during maintenance mode, etc.
composer require robersonfaria/laravel-database-schedule php artisan migrate
✌ Environment variables
You can set the following environment variables to configure schedules:
- SCHEDULE_TIMEZONE : The default is the same configured for the application, but if you need the schedules to run in a different timezone, it is possible to configure it with this variable
- SCHEDULE_CACHE_DRIVER : The default is
- SCHEDULE_CACHE_ENABLE : The default is disabled when
APP_DEBUG=trueand enabled when
You can learn more about this package, get full installation instructions, and view the source code on GitHub.
Read Also : Migrate One Database to Another in a Laravel Project